This policy statement provides information on our obligations and policies under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance") (Cap. 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. We confirm that we shall meet fully and comply with the requirements of the Ordinance. In doing so, subject to the personal information collection statement below, we will use our endeavour to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality and shall keep safe any and all personal data collected by us.
We will limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business, provide you with the highest quality service and offer you opportunities which will be of interest to you.
This Web site may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
It is necessary for you to supply us with personally identifiable information relating to you which may include but not limited to your name, address (the "Data") from time to time in connection with using our value-added service including, but not limited to, placing an order for our product and service.
Failure to supply the Data may result in us being unable to provide the required services.
The purposes for which Data may be used are as follows:
- processing your enquiry/enquiries;
- marketing our services or related products;
- for compiling aggregate statistics about you and maintaining contact lists for correspondence, commercial statistics and analysis on Site usage;
- for identity, verification and records; and
- purposes related to the above.
All Data held by us will be kept confidential but we may release the Data to a third party when such release is reasonably necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the Data was collected and to:
- comply with the applicable laws and regulations;
- enforce any of the Terms & Conditions herein
- protect the rights, property or interest of Kwoon Chung Motors Company, Limited and/or other users this Site